Posted by: admin Comments: 0 Post Date: April 12, 2022
If there are a lot of complaints about:
- Cough that is seasonal or persistent throughout the year and is not being treated with standard medications.
- Nocturnal cough is also known as night cough or barking cough.
- TB/chronic disease — persistent fever with loss of appetite/weight loss.
- Chest shadowing or pneumonia on a regular basis.
- Breathing difficulty/noisy breathing/snoring/disturbed night sleep
- Bulky, oily, foul-smelling loose stools and abdominal pain indicate a chronic chest condition.
- Sneezing/Nose block/Nose itching/Nasal discharge on a regular basis.
- “Cold in the chest” – A persistent cold causes chest difficulties such as loud breathing.
- Sinusitis is characterised by a thick nasal discharge, a headache, facial puffiness, and snoring.
- At rest and during exercise or running, there is a lack of breath.