About Dr. Jasmeet Kaur
Dr. Jasmeet Kaur Wadhwa is a prominent pulmonologist and chest specialist in Delhi, India. She has worked with patients of all ages with chest disorders such as asthma, pneumonia, tuberculosis, and allergies for more than 15 years. After passing the P-HERMES exam at the Asian Pediatric Pulmonology Society (APPS) conference in Beijing, China in December 2018, she received an internationally recognised degree as European Diplomate in Pediatric Respiratory Medicine from the renowned institute AIIMS Delhi. She received three years of extensive paediatric pulmonology training as a fellow at AIIMS, New Delhi, under the supervision of Dr. S K Kabra. She has over 15 years of expertise treating children and adolescents with congenital or chronic chest disorders, asthma, allergies, pneumonia, tuberculosis, and other respiratory problems.
In India, she is one of the few pediatric pulmonologists in practice.
The Centre is well-equipped to provide specialized examinations that are internationally and nationally recognized and based on the most up-to-date criteria.
Dr. Jasmeet Kaur Wadhwa is India’s top and foremost pediatric pulmonologist, bronchoscopist, and allergist, with over 15 years of experience in the area.
She earned a bachelor’s degree in medicine from Lady Harding Medical College in New Delhi, a master’s degree in pediatrics from Maulana Azad Medical College in New Delhi, and a DNB pediatrics from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in New Delhi (2000-2002).
She completed her senior residency at Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital in New Delhi (2003-2006) and a three-year fellowship in Pediatric Pulmonology at Delhi’s leading facility, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (2006-2009).
After clearing the Pediatric HERMES examination in December 2018 at the APPS conference in Beijing, China, Dr. Jasmeet was recently received an international degree as a European Diplomate of Pediatric Respiratory Medicine.
She is one of the few paediatric pulmonologists operating in Delhi.
Dr. Jasmeet is one of the few specialists who can do Neonatal and Pediatric Flexible Fibreoptic Bronchoscopy in patients with recurrent pneumonia, lung collapse, chronic chest illnesses, or tuberculosis.
She has been the Director of the Asthma Allergy TB Chest & Child Centre at Vikas Puri for more than a decade and is well-versed in managing difficult respiratory cases, including difficult asthma, persistent pneumonia, congenital chest malformations, cystic fibrosis, and other atopic or allergic disorders.
She works as a Super Specialist at the Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute in Paschim Vihar and the BLK Super Specialty Hospital in New Delhi.
- Pediatric Respiratory Medicine Diplomate from the European Union.
- In December 2014, I received training as an RTI-GEM Module Tutor.
- In June 2016, she completed her training as a Tutor in the Asthma Training Module TOT.
- In September 2018, I received training as a United Airway Module TOT trainer.
- In December 2018, I attended the APPS conference in Beijing, China, and passed the Pediatric HERMES assessment.
- Currently serving as Secretary of the Pediatric Respiratory Society in New Delhi.
- Member of the Chapter of Pediatric Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology for life.
- IAP life member and IAP West Delhi Branch member.
- Hands-on training at Olympus Workstation, Gurgaon, during the first FLIPP session on Interventional Pediatric Bronchoscopy in February 2019.
- In New Delhi, a faculty speaker and organizer participated in the Delhi Replicon (Aug 2018).
- Faculty Speaker at Swami Dayanand Hospital’s Asthma Training Module in August 2018.
- In April 2018, I was a faculty speaker and organizer at SBAMI’s Pediatric Asthma Allergy CME.
- In the months of March, May, and December 2016, I organized RTI Modules, Asthma and Allergy CME, and a Pulmonology Workshop (PCNI) at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute.
- In November 2016, faculty speaker and organizer at the National Replicon conference in New Delhi.
- Faculty speaker at Pedion 2016 in New Delhi during a workshop on the RTI GEM module.
- In August 2015, I was a faculty speaker and panelist at Fortis Hospital Gurgaon’s Advanced Pediatric CME.
- In September 2015, I was a faculty speaker and organizer at the Pediatric Conference of North India (PCNI) in New Delhi.
- In February 2014, the faculty spoke at a CME on “Advances in Asthma” at ESI Hospital in Basaidarapur, New Delhi.
- At Replicon 2014 in Banaras, faculty spoke at a workshop on “Advanced Procedures in Pediatric Pulmonology.”
- On World Asthma Day, 2nd May, 2009, I gave a discussion on “Allergens in Asthma” at Cha-cha Nehru Bal Chikitsalya in Geeta Colony, New Delhi, on “Update on Nutrition Programs and Goals” in CME at AIIMS.
- At AIIMS, I participated in the Asthma Training Module (ATM) and the RTI Gem.
- At B L Kapoor Hospital, I gave speeches at Pediatric Update and organized CMEs.
- CME presentation at AIIMS on “Updates on National Nutrition Programmed and its Goals.”
- In May 2012, I was a panelist at the IMA East Delhi’s World Asthma Day event.
- As a panelist at Hindu Rao Hospital on World Asthma Day in May 2014 and 2015, I gave expert opinions on childhood asthma.
- In December 2014, I received training as a tutor to present the RTI GEM workshop to practicing pediatricians.
- In November 2014, I received training in interventional bronchoscopy at the Interventional Bronchoscopy Conference held at Max Saket.
- Academic experience in teaching, publications, and chapter authoring, as well as serving as a reviewer for international and national journals such as the IJP, IP, and Pediatric Allergy, Pulmonology, and Immunology.