Allergy to Asthma The TB Chest & Child Centre is well-equipped to provide a variety of specialty services, including:
1. Keep track of your progress. Every patient’s growth is charted and recorded on standardized growth charts. The height and weight of the kid are plotted on the charts, and serial growth parameters are recorded.
2. Bronchitis, Wheezing, Asthma, and Chest Diseases in Children and Adolescents
3. Treatment of recurrent vomiting and post-vomiting cough, as well as early morning cough caused by gastro-esophageal reflux.
4. Exercise-induced cough, wheezing, dyspnea, and chest pain management.
5. Treatment of pleural effusion, pneumonia, or a chest patch.
6. Detailed Tuberculosis and Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis and Cystic Fibrosis Counseling and Treatment.
7. Pulmonary Lung Function Test – A standardized PFT machine can be used to perform this test on children over the age of four.
8. Allergy Prick Test- Standardized Aeroallergens, Food, and Drug Allergens
9. Tuberculosis and allergy-related blood tests.
10. The Mantoux Test is number ten (TB test).
11. Nebulization is number eleven.
12. Flexible Bronchoscopy — Neonatal, Pediatric, and Adolescent Bronchoscopy is a technique for seeing the airways and lung pipe in newborns, children, and adolescents. It is a very useful method for clearing mucus plugs or foreign bodies from the airway.
13. Physiotherapy for the chest.
14. Sputum sample collection using the induced sputum technique — in cases of tuberculosis and other chest disorders.
15. Sleep studies in people with obstructive sleep apnea.