Posted by: admin Comments: 0 Post Date: April 12, 2022
- Dr. Jasmeet K Wadhwa is an Indian bronchoscopist with extensive expertise.
- Bronchoscopy is a process in which a small scope is placed into the patient’s airways to view the lung pipes and collect a sample of sputum from an infected lung.
- Patients with noisy breathing, recurring chest shadows, chest TB, pneumonia, or persistent lung disorders must have it.
- It aids in the removal of secretions from the airways and the collection of sputum samples from the lungs.
- This aids in the accurate diagnosis of patients with tuberculosis or pneumonia in the chest.
- It is used to diagnose structural/congenital issues in a small child who is breathing loudly.
- It is a safe operation that is performed under light anaesthesia in a hospital setting.
Leave a Reply